Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Would you?

would you date a girl with a little chest little butt and she is 5'4 skinny wieghts 83 pounds. dirty dish water blounde hair and blue grey eyes. she has a fun personality veary fun loves to fish swim hang out w/friends and a bisexual.



Would you?

I would, she sounds like someone I would get along with. Why wouldn't I?



Would you?

I wouldn't



Would you?

If I was straight or bisexual and I had interest in her, yes I would probably ask her out. Blond hair and blue eyes... :)



Would you?

As a girl, no but you sound like a hot cake dear. Have fun and best of luck.



Would you?

I'd say if you liked them, not just to make someone else happy or "make a statement"



Would you?

if i didnt like men so much.... :l



Would you?

You sound just as cute as you can be, but I only date men.



Would you?

no



Would you?

When you become of legal age, (You are that 13 year old) If you are the same, I will date you.....It Do not matter what you think you look like, in my eyes (or others) you my appear differently. I don't like or love by looks. You must have character and convictions.



Would you?

HEY!Well lets see here my answere to your question is no.Im straight lol but she seems liek a nice girl and easy to get along with and fu nto hang out with!So depending on what your lookign for everyone has different opinions so i dunno but i answere is no.



Have a good day! ;0)



Would you?

Yes...................

No comments:

Post a Comment