Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair dye help? My hair is ashy?

I just dyed my roots blonde to get me between salon appointments. My roots look fine, but my blonde highlights turned an ashy grey color. Is there anything I can do at home to fix it, or should I put a semi permanent goldish color on my highlights to counteract the ashiness?



Hair dye help? My hair is ashy?

dont do anything you might just get it worse.. id either call UR hairdresser and ask advice or setup an emergency appt. good luck!



Hair dye help? My hair is ashy?

Use a violette toner! don't put gold in your hair, it will go brassy ( YUCK). It's always a suprise when you use box color.



Hair dye help? My hair is ashy?

the best thing to do is to go to the salon so that they can fix it for you, but meanwhile yes you can do a semi permanent colour, make sure that it is in on the yellow/orange side, to remove the ash colour you have, by the looks of it u don't need much colour so use a small amount at first, and if ur not happy add some more, it takes more time, but it's worth it, in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment