Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Question for the Ladies?

Why do you Ladies like Tall Dark and Handsome guys, Especialy if he wears a suit and looks good in it and he is 10 years older than yourselves? If a guy is all that but has grey hairs would you still fancy him..



Question for the Ladies?

yes yes yes



SO sexy really



tall dark and handsome with some gray hair and in a suit



gosh that is like godsend



ultra sexiness



the answer is yesssss!! i would fancy him



Question for the Ladies?

Grey hairs are sexy too!



Question for the Ladies?

lol im not into guys that are all fancy just tall dark and handsome =]



Question for the Ladies?

we like guys like that because they are mysterous mature and seem to know something about life and if he had grey hair i wouldnt look at him



Question for the Ladies?

not all women are like that its unfortunate for you that you havent met a normal woman who looks for the personality before the height and looks!!



Question for the Ladies?

Why are you generalizing all women? Seriously, get out more. I don't know where you're looking for women but I'm not acquainted with women as you've described.



Question for the Ladies?

i dont! I dont like:



*Tall, because i'm not short but not tall!



*Dark...A) i hate hairy black chests and B)I prefer blondes



*Handsome, I prefer fitties :-D



Is that ok?



Question for the Ladies?

not all girls like that maybe they just act nicer but really the thuggiest guy can steal a girls heart at least for me!



Question for the Ladies?

Grey hairs add the finishing touch



Question for the Ladies?

Not a lady, just one of those older guys...they like me because I am secure and stable in my life...not a deadbeat or drug user...



Question for the Ladies?

i would go for anybody as long as they were good to me and had and awesome personality! NO LIE!! i kno girls always say that but its true!... and not all girls go for tall dark and handsome..!



Question for the Ladies?

There's just something nice about a tall good looking man dressed up looking all nice %26amp; fancy...Grey hair doesnt mean he is old, some men look ok with grey hair........



Its the same as you guys drooling over a gurl because she has her boobs hanging out of her shirt......why do u like that?



Question for the Ladies?

Tall..? read...taller than me will do....(5ft 4)



Dark? ......don;t really care about hair colour



Handsome?....what's handsome is a personal preference and not always what the media portray



10 years older? ......chuckles....



grey hair...blonde hair...no hair...don't care



Question for the Ladies?

handsome is in both light and dark hair .. i've dated both .. gray hair ? absolutely : )



Question for the Ladies?

i like tall guys because i like thinking that he could protect me but short guys are adorable and everyone loves them. the suit is a good thing but i would want a man that is casual and definatley not 10 yrs. older. at the most 3 yrs. and yes i would still fancy him because hair color doesn't matter



XoXo...hope this helps!!!



Question for the Ladies?

ewww.....grey hair!!!!



Question for the Ladies?

your answer? George Clooney.



Question for the Ladies?

Yes, I would. However, tall dark and handsome is just a clich鑼?



I'm involved with a man who is shorter than I am, has a light tan (but is not dark) and while I'd say he's handsome other women may not.



Question for the Ladies?

i dont like fancy but i do like tall dark and fancy but not old grampas lol



Question for the Ladies?

I can like any type of guys. From clean shaven preppy looking guys to scruffy hippies covered in tattoos. The tall dark and handsome thing is true.....i admit i'm a sucker for it.



And as far as age goes.....i like a guy to be older than me. And the gray hair wouldn't matter a bit.



Question for the Ladies?

I Wouldn't!



I like surfer/skater/fashionable guys!



I think a guy with fashion is cute



:)



Question for the Ladies?

ewww, 10 years older, wth! my boyfriend is tall, but he's not really dark, because he's like me in that we spend all of our time indoors and online or playing video games. i think he's handsome, but then again i love him for who he is anyways. but yeah i dont like tall dark and handsome, i prefer tall, pasty, and star wars obessessed! hellz to tha yeah!



Question for the Ladies?

Tall dark and handsome, spell excitment trouble and a lot of loving.



George Clooney has grey hair, and millions of women find him hot.



Older (10 years more or less) just make them seem more experienced, and women mature faster than men so the guy has to be older to make up for it. Of course they are also more financially stable and less likely to take insane risks with their lives.



No point in a guy that has no taste in clothes...is there?



Question for the Ladies?

Interesting question. I personally don't like the tall (i'm 5 foot 1) and the dark...eh well could take it or leave it really. Of course, every woman wants to be with someone who is handsome...but just not on the outside but on the inside. Personality is much more attractive than the outside.



Question for the Ladies?

looks arent everything so faith has brought us to them.. its called love.. not just the looks.. not the way they dress.. nor the way they talk.. its the way they treat us.. tall dark and handsome guys might be all fancy and stuff but it dont matter how tall you are.. how handsome you are.. as long as you know how to treat a woman then you better count yourself in the runway!



Question for the Ladies?

I dated a realy tall handsome white haired guy with the bluest eyes I've ever seen. He didn't wear a suit, infact I used to call him 'my bit'o'ruff' cos I liked him in work clothes and unshaven... bang goes that theory.



Question for the Ladies?

My husband has gray hair and it makes him fell old. Maybe once a year he wants to dye it, I tell him no, I love it, gray hair makes a man look distinguished in my eyes, I love his salt and pepper hair, and I tell him that !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment