Monday, July 27, 2009

Why didn't he ask for my number? lol?

earlier at a grocery store i talked to the most gorgeous guy i've ever seen! he was looking at floss so i did the same (lol) and surprisingly within seconds he initiated conversation with me! we clicked and pointless convo went on for several minutes;he really seemed to be into me, even asking my name lol. it was obvious one of us should have made a move. but then my friend came over and interrupted us, and he left shortly thereafter. also, from the convo we could estimate eachother's ages (i am 18 and i estimate he is in his later 20s and possibly early 30s). i noticed that some of his black hair had some grey flecks in it, but a peer of mine has jet back hair with some interspersed silver strands... oh, just to be objective, i am a really good looking person (please don' take me to be conceited, i'm just adding info that may assist your answer.. .) so what i'm wondering is...why do you think he didn't ask for my number? =/



Why didn't he ask for my number? lol?

he was too nervous



Why didn't he ask for my number? lol?

maybe cause he knew you were 18



Why didn't he ask for my number? lol?

WELL HE JUST MET YOUHE PROBABLYDOESNT LIEK YOU OR HE WOULD ASK FOR YOUR NUMBER ORHE WAS TO NERVOUS TO ASK



Why didn't he ask for my number? lol?

Maybe he was afraid of rejection, and a little shy, especially since your friend came over and changed the group dynamics.



Why didn't he ask for my number? lol?

Maybe he is married.



Maybe he was just making conversation.



Maybe he was nervous to ask for your number and even more so with a friend of yours around, that can often kill the vibe.



Why didn't he ask for my number? lol?

When you know a guy that little, it takes a guy with real guts to ask you for your number - most blokes arent forward enough to do it. But, whose to say he wasnt gay/married/whatever.



Why didn't he ask for my number? lol?

Married, girlfriend, could have kids your age, pick one



Why didn't he ask for my number? lol?

he was waiting for you to ask him for his number :)



Why didn't he ask for my number? lol?

He could be a shy person when it comes to being that assertive. I bet he's asking the same question about you!!! Haha, I guess it was a hit or miss and the time just wasn't right. He figured that asking for your number may be humiliating since your friend was around. He probably thought that you two would just laugh about it. [He may have been insecure in high school or all around when it came to women]... Hopefully you'll run into him again, wouldn't that be exciting!



Why didn't he ask for my number? lol?

maybe because your friend interrupted...



Why didn't he ask for my number? lol?

probably thought it was ackward and he could have a girlfriend wit hime somewhere in the store or not there at all



Why didn't he ask for my number? lol?

didn't say if your friend was a guy or girl ... if your friend was a guy, your hunk might have thought you were taken ... or in either case he probably didn't want to look like he was urgently hitting on a girl just over half his age. You could have let him know it was OK to follow up ... maybe you'll see him again, give him about a month to go through his floss. Good luck.



Why didn't he ask for my number? lol?

he was under pressure.nevous,knew u wee to yung,and stuff.



Why didn't he ask for my number? lol?

Maybe he was to shy, because most of the time when people are around some guys get very shy and feel uncomfortable and just feel like leaving. :]



Why didn't he ask for my number? lol?

If your friend was another guy he probably thought you where taken or he thought you where to young. Only he can answer that one.



Why didn't he ask for my number? lol?

im sure he would have if your friend wouldnt have butted in. he probably got intimidated and didnt want you to turn him down...1 girl is intimidating enough not to mention 2!! he didnt want to look dumb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment