Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Everything isnt always black and white, sometimes there is grey, what would you do in this situation

I'm the manager of a hairdresser, its in a bad location at the back of a centre and hadnt a lot of customers when I started. I got two new hairdressers that turned out to be very talented and a woman is starting up down the road and offered them jobs. One of them in front of a customer said, 'you do her hair' and the other one said 'no you do it', I tried to joke it off and say 'they r very bold arent they' to make the poor customer feel better, one said to me ..you dont want us to have a break at all do u. I said its very important you have breaks when your on your feet a lot. If they left the customers would leave with them and it would go quiet, its not easy to find good hairdressers. I really have tried so hard to be fair and easy going in any way I can. When they out or leave early I never moan, I consult them on almost everything so they feel they have a say. I don't want anyone to leave but they are so fickle sometimes, what am I to do



Everything isnt always black and white, sometimes there is grey, what would you do in this situation?

Just polietly tell them and work out away in which both sides are happy working with eachother. You are a business woman after all so just go 4 it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment