Monday, July 27, 2009

Am young and (going) grey.?

I have a few strands and like my natural colour but know it's really ugly. So should i dye my hair?



Am young and (going) grey.?

Some people look really good with grey hair, so if you are not sure ask a trusted friend. If you do decide to dye it, you will have to forever do it, but dyes are much more hair friendly than they used to be :o)



Am young and (going) grey.?

Oh yes



Am young and (going) grey.?

If it really bother you, then why not!



Am young and (going) grey.?

No, no. Maybe it's light playing tricks on you? Believe me I know. I was so freaked out, lol. If it's not, maybe make it a lighter colour so it's less noticeable.



閳?Izzy 閳?br>Am young and (going) grey.?



It depends how old you are....



30+ and i find a *few* grey strands attractive on a well presented man.



If you are 20-25 then i think you should dye them or you might look a bit... ill.



Am young and (going) grey.?

Now then dont go getting hysterical its down to your genes chanses are either 1 of your parents went grey early dye it if you want to its your hair and appearance but it does help make you stand out from the crowd



Am young and (going) grey.?

you might be suprised to find there only blonde, but if it makes you feel better about yourself thats all that matters, dye it! =]



Am young and (going) grey.?

I say to let it go natural. That is what I'm doing.



Am young and (going) grey.?

no one can tell YOU to start coloring YOUR hair. If you dont like your color and want something new and fresh, then yes go for it. Do keep in mind, once you start coloring you have to keep it up. But that is a decision you have to make for yourself.



Am young and (going) grey.?

SHEAAAA GRAY HAIR IS HOT



Am young and (going) grey.?

If it bothers you color it. Just make sure to get a color as close to your natural color as possible and no one will know it is colored.



Am young and (going) grey.?

IF you have very dark hair (Brunette, Black) it is natural to get grey hairs early. If that is what you want most deffinately die it.



Am young and (going) grey.?

i say its a mugs game once you start to dye it you will be doing it for all time, be free from all that gunk,and go with the flow. :))



Am young and (going) grey.?

if it bothers you alot then why not just go get a dye in dye out hair colouring at least that way if you dont like it it's not perminant =) x



Am young and (going) grey.?

yah



Am young and (going) grey.?

yes i went grey at 23, now i have a white streak in the hair at the front, that cannot even be dyed. Yes try highlights if it gets greyer u need a full head colour



Am young and (going) grey.?

nah



only if it bothers you.



my friend has a big patch of Grey hair and he just keeps it :)



Am young and (going) grey.?

I started to go grey at 35, and I've been dyeing my hair the nearest to the same shade of my natural colour.



Fight it for all it is worth, and don't give up!



Am young and (going) grey.?

Dude I got my first grey at 17! Haven't bothered dying it as I really don't think it matters.



Am young and (going) grey.?

I'm in my 20s and have a couple of greys but I love my natural hair colour and haven't even considered dyeing my hair.



If it's only a couple of strands but it bothers you and you think it's "really ugly" then sure, go ahead and dye it. It's your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment