Monday, July 27, 2009

PLEASE Answer!!!!!!!!!?

Ok. I have liked Hayden from the moment I met him on the first day of 5th grade. I am now in 8th grade. We were really good friends in 5th and 6th grade. I was his confidante. He always confided in me about everything!!! We still have a lot in common. We like the same sports, music, we love to sketch, etc. Then when we got to middle school we had no classes together and we barely spoke to each other. I still like him though!!!! I don't know why I just do. Everyone used to say he always had a "thing" for me... I only see him now before class and lunch but we sit far away from each other. My friend even said that he brought up my name on their bus totally randomly and she said he asked her if I liked him and she replied yes and my friend thought he looked pleased but she wasn't sure. How do I get him to notice me again? What do I talk about with him? How do I flirt with him? He has blonde hair and blue/grey eyes and I have dark brown hair and eyes. Is that type ever attracted to mine????



PLEASE Answer!!!!!!!!!?

Being that Hayden has already asked about you, all the other stuff will fall into place. Just be yourself and speak to him. It's okay to say hello and ask how he's doing. if he is a cool guy, he'll show you that nothing has really changed. Also remember that boys are funny creatures so, the best thing to do is be yourself. If he doesn't respond the way he should then fall back. I think he cares and still does have you in mined if he wants to know if you like him or not. He probably misses your friendship. speak to him and take it from there. Best wishes!



PLEASE Answer!!!!!!!!!?

Just talk to him and tell him how you feel.



PLEASE Answer!!!!!!!!!?

Let the love takes its course.



PLEASE Answer!!!!!!!!!?

he doesnt want you ugly...



2 points!



PLEASE Answer!!!!!!!!!?

u might not ever see him in school, but u can talk to him after school, and u can still hang on weekends.



PLEASE Answer!!!!!!!!!?

try to approach him...say hi!!!



i guess he'll notice you....try to caught his attention by means of something...(as long as its good).



PLEASE Answer!!!!!!!!!?

just tell him wat u really feel about him...but dont expect him to tell you wat he feels about you....at least u let him know....then time will tell........

No comments:

Post a Comment