Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Swimsuit help!?

Hi there. :)



Well, I have a couple questions regarding the style/color of the swimsuit I should get. I'm absolutely horrible at making decisions so I was hoping you all could provide a little help. :)



First of all I would like a two piece, preferably string bikini because I am not too fond ot thick tan lines, you know? I am not certain which style would look best of me though. A triangle top like this : http://www.ae.com/web/browse/outfit_bund...



or the bandeau top like this :http://www.ae.com/web/browse/outfit_bund...



My body shape is actually pretty darn close that of the model in those pictures, except my chest is a slight bit larger. Which do you think would look better?



Also, I have dark brown hair and blue/grey eyes with light tan. Which color do you think would look best?



Thanks so much for your opinions! :)



Swimsuit help!?

definitely the first one, the white one.



love how it's made.



the other one tends to make your chest look smaller.



plus it squishes the hell out of your boobs.



lol.



Swimsuit help!?

you're absolutely welcome! Report It



Swimsuit help!?

the 1st one would look better and maybe a blue color



Swimsuit help!?

I like the black one, they have cuter ones at americanapparel.com though



SO CUTE.



Swimsuit help!?

wow, i adore the first swimsuit.



if you want your tan to really show, i would go for the first one, since its white it would really bring out your tan. plus it will make your eye color POP!



Swimsuit help!?

The first 1 in like blue and maybe if the have like 1 with stripes. That would look cute.



Swimsuit help!?

OMG!! Love it!! I wanted the same one (1st pic)



Any color but whte would look great on you!! Try a purple, black, orange, red, or green!!



Swimsuit help!?

definitely the 1st one1!!! the bandeau tops are for small chested people!!! i think the 1st one would be super cute!!



Swimsuit help!?

The first one, in black.



Swimsuit help!?

The first one is really nice, and it would also leave less awkward "tanning lines"



Swimsuit help!?

I would go with the triangle top in the maroon. It's a nice color and it goes well with tan.



Swimsuit help!?

The white one would look great on u if it was a casual get together w/ friends



The black is more sexy. Trying to get a guy u like, impress someone etc...



Swimsuit help!?

1st one



Swimsuit help!?

i like the white one

No comments:

Post a Comment