Sunday, July 26, 2009

Recently I tried to feed my cat, here kitty kitty but instead a huge crit with a striped tail and bl

I have a small problem that appeared recently. I am usually on my pc most of the time and live in the suburbs in Stockton, Ca. and went to feed my black and white cat as usual with a good size pile of dry cat food. Then as I turned around something was coming down off a 10 foot ladder and making a hell of a racket. I went inside and what I saw was a huge round animal with black circles and a striped tail with grey hair smiling at me and then decided to have dinner. My cat was long gone and I think it probably went way far from this racoon. What do these critters eat and I think this one was the "mama" because it was so big and I chased away a smaller one that looked like a small pig from the rear at night when I decided to turn off the water. At least I know what all the noise is outside now. Do these things have rabies and do they bite people. I really don't want to bring out my "big gun" and vaporize this thing but I am not sure how to make them go away, or are these things just here



Recently I tried to feed my cat, here kitty kitty but instead a huge crit with a striped tail and black eyes?

Coons will eat anything.. thats why they like to get into the garbage. STOP putting food out for ANY ANIMAL... birds, cats, dogsm squirrels, deer..what ever! This coon has learned you are a free nightly buffet. Call you local animal control and see if they handle these critters. You can prol go to a local feed and grain/tractor supply store and buy a trap! place a few chicken wings in it where the coon will find it. this will lure it in. once its trapped, you can relocate the pizzed off raccon to someplace far far away.. or give it to the authorites. BUT BEWARE, coons can carry rabies and parvo and they can be NASTY MEAN.( the police in out old town would use a .22 to put down sick and overly friendly racoons, I dunno what the policy is in your town) We got rid of our fish pond cause the coons that came into our yard were so big they should have had green cards.And yes, your kitty may well have been dinner one night. sorry and good luck



Recently I tried to feed my cat, here kitty kitty but instead a huge crit with a striped tail and black eyes?

Don't get out your big guns buddy, That crit ate your cat, so if you shoot it you will louse both,,,,So just keep putting that food bole out there or your be next on the menu....Good Luck



Recently I tried to feed my cat, here kitty kitty but instead a huge crit with a striped tail and black eyes?

i didn't know you can still have "big guns" in California



Recently I tried to feed my cat, here kitty kitty but instead a huge crit with a striped tail and black eyes?

go to a local farming or feed store and ask for repellent. sometimes a spray that raccoons fear will keep them from coming back to that spot

No comments:

Post a Comment