Monday, July 27, 2009

I like this guy Hayden Blackmer...PLEASE answer!!!!?

Ok. I have liked Hayden from the moment I met him on the first day of 5th grade. I am now in 8th grade. We were really good friends in 5th and 6th grade. I was his confidante. He always confided in me about everything!!! We still have a lot in common. We like the same sports, music, we love to sketch, etc. Then when we got to middle school we had no classes together and we barely spoke to each other. I still like him though!!!! I don't know why I just do. Everyone used to say he always had a "thing" for me... I only see him now before class and lunch but we sit far away from each other. My friend even said that he brought up my name on their bus totally randomly and she said he asked her if I liked him and she replied yes and my friend thought he looked pleased but she wasn't sure. How do I get him to notice me again? What do I talk about with him? How do I flirt with him? He has blonde hair and blue/grey eyes and I have dark brown hair and eyes. Is that type ever attracted to mine????



I like this guy Hayden Blackmer...PLEASE answer!!!!?

You can ask him out. Dress up a bit, and put make up on! Dont dress yourself too exeggerated though. Just be confident!



For topics, u guys may talk about things in school. once u guys are very comfortable staying with each other. u may try more serious talking. Like future stuff u know.



Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. the simplist thing to do is dress sluty , it sounds odd but all guys like a slut , if you dont want to degrade yourself like that , then just talk to him and ask him out yourself , he was pleased when he found out that you liked him right

    ReplyDelete