Monday, July 27, 2009

What's the secret of staying young ?I know it's a natural growing process.I've two Au

One is quite wealthy -a pagan- but looks her age with grey hairs and wrinkles and the other Aunt -a stout believer of a living God attributing every single thing to God's Grace -is not that rich ,she manages with what she earns and she looks very young- say in her fiftees- with two or three - grey hairs.What can be the reasons ?



What's the secret of staying young ?I know it's a natural growing process.I've two Aunties aged 65.

I think happiness, health, and few stresses has a lot to do with it.



What's the secret of staying young ?I know it's a natural growing process.I've two Aunties aged 65.

I completely agree with first answer.



Always try to avoid stress.



Take care of your health in every possible way.



Enjoy things in life and let negativity out of your life.



Avoid fattening food.



Live a life with a loving personality.



Be YOUNG at heart, no matter how old you are.



Don't limit yourself to what you're capable of doing.



Drink a lot of water.



Eat a good diet (full of veggies,fruits and protein,etc).



Be wisest you can be. (It helps your mental health)



Fitness. (THIS IS A MUST)



What's the secret of staying young ?I know it's a natural growing process.I've two Aunties aged 65.

Hi ..^*lark... ,



You have a sample of 2. As far as trying to learn human characteristics from their beliefs, this is not a large enough sample. In a case like this, you'll decide on the basis of what you want to believe.



What's the secret of staying young ?I know it's a natural growing process.I've two Aunties aged 65.

I am over 45, you ask my age and it will always be 16, beacuse this was the time I enjoyed myself totally, and decided (My Grand mother and Great Grand mother were an inspiation to us all.) I would remain so for the rest of my life. I may have gathered plenty of different experiences over ther years, but nothing dims my faith in god or my faith in humanity.



My great gradmother died at tender age of 98. She was fully active member of the family, because no one made her feel as if she was a senile (Which, beleive me, she was never). She had her beliefs in god too, did social work when she could, and teach us how to cook in the old traditional way.



My grandmother died at the age of 78. My mother is at the moment nearly 70, retied and roaming the world, because she wants to see what is beyond her 4 walls. Now my dad is another case, he aged when he was 30 to a 60.



ITS ALL IN THE MIND OVER MATTER,



If you don't mind, it dosn't matter!



What's the secret of staying young ?I know it's a natural growing process.I've two Aunties aged 65.

Being truly happy and at peace with yourself as much as possible is one thing. I'm 48, look pretty young, eat junk food (just gotta), but I also eat healthy. I take vitamins...and Paxil(ha). I'm in shape, never let my peroxide be undershadowed by any dark roots or grey hair. Try and keep your heart as gold as you can. And when the grandkids ask if they can jump on the bed, say,"Let's do!!!!!".



What's the secret of staying young ?I know it's a natural growing process.I've two Aunties aged 65.

use plastic surgery or stay healthy and fit



What's the secret of staying young ?I know it's a natural growing process.I've two Aunties aged 65.

simple lifestyle. eating healthy, being active not taking too much tention!

No comments:

Post a Comment