Saturday, August 1, 2009

Whats happening?

ok, i'm 26 next week so i understand its all down hill ageing wise! but i have more grey hairs than my elder sister who is 36! its thinned to less than half of what it was and hate it! i'm also very tired at the moment, and my periods are non exsistent, i know this sounds mad, but u dont think i could be going through the change? or is just cos im overweight?



argghhhh help!



Whats happening?

Although hair loss and graying can be genetic (even though your sister is different)- what you're describing could be hormonal, and something that requires medical intervention soon. Please see your health care provider soon, you need to have blood work and an exam.



Good Luck!!!



Whats happening?

I think you should get a complete check-up, you sound very sick. It's a little early for menopause. BTW I'm 50, and I refuse to believe it's all downhill from here. Don't mess with my denial!



peace



Whats happening?

I have had gray hair since I have been 13 years old. i am now 31 and my whole is gray. I always have my blood work done and it is always normal. I am also always tired. I have no idea why. As for the non existent periods I would go to your obgyn right away.



Whats happening?

Maybe you should book a place in a SPA and left all the tension leave your body. Relaxing can help yourself a lot and let the muscles lighten up.



Hope I could help!!



:D



Whats happening?

It sounds hormonal; maybe your thyroid.



Go see your doctor for a checkup and bloodwork.



Whats happening?

I consider Grey hair a charter in a good way. Think about this how many people today especially woman that have or even admit they have gray hair. its something given to you from above don't change it. people just have to respect it and it you are over weight as you think that you are do something about , you only get one life and one body take care of yourself. and don't change anything about your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment