Saturday, August 1, 2009

Friend wants to look emo. help me?

ok she's got the hair down ( large chunk over half the face, black and choppy) she is emo but doesnt look it.



she wears black usually, and dark blue to grey jeans(sometimes skiny)



hair is always clean and never greasy(good or bad for emo people?)



black nail polish



black-grey eye shadow thats what she'sgot do far, what else would make her look like what she is (emo)?



Friend wants to look emo. help me?

if she doesn't have an emo personality.. no amount of black makeup will make her look emo. Some people just dont have the emo genes.



Friend wants to look emo. help me?

eh tough situation



Friend wants to look emo. help me?

cuts on her arms definitely.



Friend wants to look emo. help me?

:/



my godd.



the whole world is gonna turn "emo" soon.



what happend to the preps?



anyways,



if she IS "emo",



she shouldn't worry about looking the part.



if you're some really devoted "emo",



clothes and looks shouldn't matter.



it's the way you look at life,



not how you dress,



as far as i know.



Friend wants to look emo. help me?

dark eyeliner and short hair in your face



Friend wants to look emo. help me?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_(slang)



scroll down on this page



Friend wants to look emo. help me?

idk she sounds like a poser



Friend wants to look emo. help me?

ehh .. you dont look emo sadly emo is a type of fashion get over it your only emo if you are!! if she hates her life if she thinks life is no use depressed . dont take you lil preppy butt and try to look emo juss cus its in style!



Friend wants to look emo. help me?

we g0t the sAme situtaTi0n!



Friend wants to look emo. help me?

OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH OUR YOUTH! if you actually have to ask how to become emo u are a ******* poser i am sad to say, if she really is emo (which is hard to be a true emo, i must say) it will come to her she doesn't NEED to ask i mean really common knwoledge much?



Friend wants to look emo. help me?

W/e, but being "true emo" does not feel good .. if she was "real emo", she would know this.



She's becoming more of a poser ...

No comments:

Post a Comment