Saturday, August 1, 2009

I saw a beautiful woman in a park Monday.?

I was watching her and her friend. Within my age range I think, I'm 42, she had some grey hairs anyway so probably legal. I watched her for about 30 minutes. I really liked how she MOVED. Maybe a dancer, a yoga babe? I wanted to ask her. She was with her friend and talking with a guy, who could blame him for chatting them up. If I had a better line than "would you like to be my 3rd wife?" , I would have asked how she moves like that. I want SOMEBODY who moves like that. I think I may have seen her the other day since but not entirely sure. Should I find her? How? What do I say if I do find her? I think I could be happy for 50 years or so with her. I would like to at least find out. I'm in love with somebody I never even met. Is that wierd?



I saw a beautiful woman in a park Monday.?

I believe in love at first sight..so maybe you should hang out at the park you saw her at..and when you run into her again ask her for a cup of coffee or a drink dinner or a movie just any thing at least talk to her..if you don't you will never know..its well worth a try..all she can say is no any way and at least you wont be sitting at home wondering what would have been so go for it..she just might be the one :):):) GOOD LUCK



I saw a beautiful woman in a park Monday.?

sure it wasn't a dream ???



I saw a beautiful woman in a park Monday.?

Wake up you're dreaming again....Either that or someone may have to notify the proper authorities about you possibly being a stalker....LOL



I saw a beautiful woman in a park Monday.?

life is short go after what you want. worse she can say is she's married or not interested. but you won't know till you take the chance right.



Next time you see her go up to her and talk to her about the way she moves thing you like. Just say something like hi my name is so and so I happend to be standing over there and I was fascinated by how you did this thing and try to show her what you mean. then say where did you learn that or how do you do it that way. That way you've asked her a question so she can answer you back and at the same time your complimenting her on something she's good at. and she will most likely be flattered and at the same time will be easy for her to answer you .. that also breaks the ice when you meet someone first time and dont' know what to say. what better than to ask her someething she's into and knows about. after that don't go on and on about it. act cool or she'll think your creepy specially if its a provocative move.



Think of it as the same way when a guy see's a girl dancing in a bar and he liked something she did he comes up to her and says can you do that again for me I like how you move.. and then from there you talk about other things



Then smoothly go into Hi my names so and so and you take it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment