Saturday, August 1, 2009

Coloring Hair?

I am a brunette and just had my roots touched up to cover the grey and had low lights and highlights. I noticed when the toner is applied my scalp starts to burn. It's not a painful burning but I can feel a burning/stinging and one day later it itches. Is this because they are applying it wrong or it's a bad product? Should I look for a different stylist? Just checking to see if this is a little normal or if I should be concerned?



Coloring Hair?

It might be possible that you have an underlying sensitive scalp condition...there are some good shampoos for this, but also it could be good to see a different stylist for a second opinion :-)



Coloring Hair?

That's normal, bleaches aren't the best on the skin, so stinging/burning/itching is to be expected.



You could also just have a sensitive scalp.



Coloring Hair?

I also have experienced the same effect but my stylist explained that i had a dry scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment