Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Whats with foundation primer?

So I am currently revamping my makeup "wardrobe" with new foundations, brushes, moisturizers, everything. But my question right now is, what is a good foundation primer?



Smashbox Photo Finish Primer seems to be a bit popular, but has anyone tried it?



I have very fair combination skin with blue/grey eyes and red hair. I am checking into getting a Bare Essentuals mineral makeup kit, which is a big step for me, whose skin always looked awful in any powder foundation. Wish me luck on trying it.



Whats with foundation primer?

Smashbox primer is great but it cost $42. The original formula caused my to break out so go with the oil free one. It gave my skin a nice texture. However, I stopped using since I found out about Philosophy Clear present. It doesn't cause me to break out and helps the pores appear smaller. It is cheaper for $25 and last for such a long time.



Whats with foundation primer?

I've tried the primer. My makeup goes on smoother and way easier. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment