Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blond? Brunette? Auburn? Redhead? Or Black? Platinum? or Grey?

With curls, wavey or straight? With hi lites or not? Short, med, shoulder, long, extremely long? Thick and full or lite and whispy?



I'm auburn, wavey, extremely long, thick and full hair? Gonna go back to lighter shade of auburn in about a week or two.



Blond? Brunette? Auburn? Redhead? Or Black? Platinum? or Grey?

Blond straight here to bra strap..:)



red heads always have such nice thick hair ive noticed.



Blond? Brunette? Auburn? Redhead? Or Black? Platinum? or Grey?

AS long as the "collar" and the "cuffs" match, who cares?



Blond? Brunette? Auburn? Redhead? Or Black? Platinum? or Grey?

blond



Blond? Brunette? Auburn? Redhead? Or Black? Platinum? or Grey?

My hair's exactly like yours naturally. I had it dyed really red for 20 years! Last month I had it dyed very dark brown/almost black and, because of my naturally pale skin, people seem to prefer it. Mind you, as it's Hallowe'en tonight, it's a good 'trick or treat' look.



Blond? Brunette? Auburn? Redhead? Or Black? Platinum? or Grey?

what's the question?



Blond? Brunette? Auburn? Redhead? Or Black? Platinum? or Grey?

not sure what the question is, but any natural looking shade of red is beautiful.



Blond? Brunette? Auburn? Redhead? Or Black? Platinum? or Grey?

I'm brunette, wavy, no highlights, medium length, and very thick



Blond? Brunette? Auburn? Redhead? Or Black? Platinum? or Grey?

Blond, Layered, with a kick, neither thick nor wispy, full of life, side fringe, smells great



Blond? Brunette? Auburn? Redhead? Or Black? Platinum? or Grey?

Brunette, straight, no highlights, past my shoulders. It's not thick, but it's not thin either. I have dyed my hair a million colors over the last couple of years. I'm going back to my roots now. :)



Blond? Brunette? Auburn? Redhead? Or Black? Platinum? or Grey?

I have wavy auburn hair down to my chin. It's very thick but I recently dyed it dark espresso brown with gold streaks and it looks so much better, I don't have that washed out look going on with my very fair skin (I don't go out into sunlight, very fair skin is a thing of mine).



Blond? Brunette? Auburn? Redhead? Or Black? Platinum? or Grey?

Brunette, med length, natural curly



Blond? Brunette? Auburn? Redhead? Or Black? Platinum? or Grey?

Brunette, medium, layered, straight, and beautiful!



Blond? Brunette? Auburn? Redhead? Or Black? Platinum? or Grey?

long!(half way to elbow) black. caremal highlights.(but im growing them out) thick. wavy! FRIZZY!



Blond? Brunette? Auburn? Redhead? Or Black? Platinum? or Grey?

This is what mine is like and to be honest.. i love it.



Light brown.. Straight.. Black highlights.. Shoulder Length (but i have extensions for a different look).. Thick %26amp; Full but controllable.. xxx



Hope it helps!



x



Blond? Brunette? Auburn? Redhead? Or Black? Platinum? or Grey?

long str8 black hair looks so beautiful and natural unless your eyebrows make you look evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment