Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What now? Hey,guys! It ended up being the water storage tank leaking at the bottom, (24 years old),

I arrived home this afternoon; once again, a lot of water out there, but not as much as before. Maybe the softner is on the wrong schedule? Or, I hate to think, at $105 an hour per plumber, the PVC connections, (I have a lot of yard). Replacing the tank was $800. Cripes! I need to face it! How about a husband? Widow. I'm petite, 4'9", 88lbs., 53, but I have only 5 grey hairs on my head, the rest of it is waist length chestnut brown; eyes, also are brown. Bachelor's, teacher, social studies %26amp; special education. I'm a sucker for blue eyes. Prefer, Taurus, like me. Must love animals, farm raised is good. Love to fish? Me too; have boat, need truck. Target shooting; good, I can't handle much more, it would take off my shoulder and put me on my derriere. Sorry, maybe, I shouldn't be revealing my situation. I have more problems than any man would want to rescue anyone from. My twin sons would probably object, unless you are a mechanic as well. Tut, tut, shame on me.



What now? Hey,guys! It ended up being the water storage tank leaking at the bottom, (24 years old), but ...?

Try calling for a plumber..Having a new husband would probably solve that leaking..but it might cause other problems..



Gud luck and happy hunting!



What now? Hey,guys! It ended up being the water storage tank leaking at the bottom, (24 years old), but ...?

tut tut was a king in eqyot therefore buy and egyptian transmission.



What now? Hey,guys! It ended up being the water storage tank leaking at the bottom, (24 years old), but ...?

Does life get to the point to where you wonder where does all of the crap end and just when does the fun part start.



I was going to email you but you don't allow emails.



A plumber gets $105 an hour? What a rip off. Boy did I get into the wrong profession. I am good at plumbing, some mechanical work, but while growing up my trade was carpentry and later on I specialized in cabinetry and furniture. I miss living out in the country and being able to walk out in a pasture, except for the cowpies.



I drive a semi for a living now. I guess that isn't the kind of truck you were refering to though. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment