Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Make-up question?

I have peachy pink lips, fair skin, blue/grey eyes, and blonde/brown hair, and a full face (not a fat face). What colors should I use in my make-up? I have really fair skin.



Make-up question?

Natural eyeshadows like peaches bronzes.



and pinks and blues woud suit you too.



Brown eyeliner and mascara as black would be too harsh and wash you out.



Peach blusher/light non harsh bronzer (whatver you wear)



pink tinted lipbalm/gloss would enhance what you have without looking too harsh.



Make-up question?

Lets see, greys blacks and some bronze colors will look great!



Make-up question?

Sometime i make people mad Sometime i dont make people mad because thats me thats what i do to people so if u got a pomble Email me kiss kiss boo boo.



Make-up question?

Go to marykay.com and you can set up a makeup profile and it will tell you what colors will be best for your type of skin and it will show you how all of it looks..Hope this helps you out

No comments:

Post a Comment